segunda-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2012

Who I've Been Being

I've been in such an awful mood these last few weeks. I feel myself curdling from the inside with so much irritation and pettiness. I catch myself snapping at Ez for now real reason, being mean to him, being angry. I'm sad about this. It has something to do with how my entire life has changed, how I have a new loadful of responsibilities yet I see him playing computer games for hours on the couch. And he's  fine, relaxed, not overwhelmed, not scared. Apparently. And I am the opposite of all of those things. 

I feel physically weak and sick a lot of the time. I can't handle too much of the day at a time, it needs to come in slow doses. My hair is falling out like you wouldn't believe, I don't know if I'm going bald. I'm tired of feeling so lemony and so bittery, I don't like who I've been being. 

I wonder if when Cora nurses, my milk is sour as well. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário