quinta-feira, 5 de maio de 2011

Tired!

Today I don't feel good.
It's the type of not feel good that the best thing (and only, really) to do is just be still. I don't feel like talking it out, I feel there is nothing to talk out. It's just one of those moods and I have learned through many many many experiences that one must not try to thing logically or make any life altering decisions in these moods. So there.
It's the kind of thing that I know what each and every person will say to me, but I won't be satisfied with any comment for the truth is, I don't know how to express the problem in the first place. I just want to be still, that's it.
It's the shape of not feel good that if I told my psychiatrist he would scrunch his eyebrows and wonder where it went wrong and quickly proceed to elevate/alter doses.
I've been very tired lately, just all over, generally and all over. Tired as in no energy, tired as in worked a lot, using energy that was generated, tired as in using resources that sometimes are scarce, tired of boredom too...many kinds of tired. Backbone tired, feet tired, eyesight tired, knees tired, voice tired, ears tired, brain tired.
Want-my-drugs-tired.
I miss the rain!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário