terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010

Lullaby


Cat sprints by, in one of his post 11 PM crazes.
Sounds of cars vaguely passsing by my window. Hope they get home.
The gentle humming of the computer, warming up my room.
Cold wall where upon leans my left leg.
Taste of yogurt in the back of the throat. Need to brush teeth.
Slight pain on the upper thighs reminding me of L4 and L5.
Sound of T.V. off. Rare.
Other cat comes to check up on me.
Clack clack clack of keyboard keys under my fingertips. Typing for the sake of typing.
White clouds from the full moon out my window.
Tastes like Tuesday. Martedì, oui.
Eyes heavy from a lot.
Flashes of the one and only March 30th, 2010.
The sound of everyone else asleep but me.
Breathing ok.
The promise of coffee in 8 hours or so. Smile.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário