quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

June Meditation

The whole world is trying to be somebody
Kicking themselves about what could've been
What's wrong with being a nobody?
I'm not pretending I am what I'll never be...


Although this has nothing to do with how I actually live and perceive myself (cough cough, perfectionist!), I like the idea of it.

I'm coming to terms with sudden movements that have come my way. 
So in the next 2 months I'm moving, is that right? One more of my mother's U turns. I don't know what I think of it. I think I have no choice in the matter, that's what I think, so what's the use of thinking anything? I'd rather just not think and then one day I'll be there already and I'll be doing it, living in a new situation. No drama. 

Oh, I forgot...It's JUNE! Happy June to us. 
I like the feeling of clean slates, and new months sort of give me this impression. 
At the same time, it's a slate for closure, for June brings July and lots can happen from one semester to another. 
*I hope.

*sigh*
what am I punishing myself so badly for?
I know I'm close to something...very close!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário