sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk



Cigarettes and chocolate milk
these are just a couple of my cravings
Everything it seems i like's a little bit stronger
a little bit thicker
a little bit harmful for me
If I should buy jellybeans
have to eat them all in just one sitting
Everything it seems I like's a little bit sweeter
a little bit fatter
a little bit harmful for me
And then there's those other things
which for several reasons we won't mention
Everything about them is a little bit stranger
a little bit harder
a little bit deadly
It isn't very smart
tends to make one part so broken-hearted... (Rufus Wainwright)


Hooked on this song at the moment. It's on repeat on youtube whilst I translate my incredible 26 page project, todo en español, thank you very much. 


also this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJJbPdCxBY&a=GxdCwVVULXcUhTH88pJq61IlnCb42w1r&list=ML&playnext=9


Oh what a world!


a little bit...
a little...
alittle


The lyrics kept pounding into my brain the whole day long and it really got to me. Me and my clonazepans, me and my chocolate cravings, me and my self denials and eternal pushing of boundaries. But such is life sometimes, human limitations and human humanity.


a little bit sweeter
a little bit harmful
a little bit harder
a little bit faster


Therapy's been going really well and my faith in the process has been restored. I got lucky, I guess, that I'm finally with the right person at the right time. I left the session today with a warm feeling in my heart that some actual work might get done this time and that I am ready for this new phase in my whole process.


Many questions and meanderings! Which is excellent, by the way...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário