quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

My Element..?


I never thought I'd actually be grateful to have to go to IGTB, but I am this week. Something familiar in a storm of newness and high stress levels.
Amazing enough, there I know what to do, I get it. I am in my element, as much as I may not be finding ways to be in it, when I am, I am. A few minutes ago I thought: what if I told one of my patients to be a psychologist for a day, to conduct some sessions and write up a report? They'd probably look at me in terror and ignorance...and feel like I feel nowadays...
 It suddenly dawned on me that I am so much more qualified than I imagine, that all this that I just take for granted and that comes naturally I actually have a liscence and recognition to practice.

Now that I'm out here on my own, not being a psychologist, I miss it. I actually miss it.
What am I doing? I don't know how to find my way back, or forwards or whatbeit.

what am i doing?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário