segunda-feira, 30 de abril de 2012

Things I Could Learn from Pipa

I am happier there, and unhappier in the big city, and I never stop to ask myself why (of course, other than  the beautiful paradise-like setting, that is).
So here I am, trying to do just that.

1. No cable TV, no tv show I must follow...just local and familiar Brazilian everyday TV, like during my childhood
2. No internet connection (at least an easy one), so no checking email or Facebook or whatever every 10 minutes, just every 24 to 48 to 72 hours.
3. I read a lot of books and get carried away in their stories, like when I was younger
4. More family time, just hanging around at home, eating, talking, laughing, watching a movie, in the pool, in the hammock, wherever and whatever.
5. I eat and drink more fruit. Lots of fruit fruit fruit and water.
6. I wear little clothes and give in to the heat when it gets the best of me. I swim, I take a shower with the hose, I water the plants, I lie in the shade or in the ocean breeze.
7. We watch the sunset and the lights of the world go down
8. We eat yummy things
9. I sleep at least 10 hours a day
10. I forget about what the outside world might be thinking of me

I wonder...if I copy some of these situations, would it help? Lets try...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário