quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2012

Wounded Animal


Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the wall for a new sun
A new day has come


Hush, love, i see a light in the dark
it's almost blinding me...

When was the last time I did something for me? Was it 2006, that famous aprile? Could that possibly the last and perchance only time in the last 10 or more years that I've done something truly authentic?
I weep today for all these years, for the me that I've been struggling to have change, to adjust, to do things the way everyone does, or how people expect me to. These "people" don't even really exist. 

I howl in profound anger at what I have done and what people have helped me to do. I am a wild beast of raw rage, a wounded animal confronted with her survival instinct. I'm sorry, but now is no time to be nice. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário